Kink On Tap
Episode 36 "He's One of My Favorite Feminists"
Recorded: April 10, 2010
Published: April 13, 2010
Previous episode – Next episode
- An Epidemic of Sex Addiction? | Sexual Intelligence
- Ten Ways to Be a Man | CarnalNation
- Don't Be Shamed by "The Weight Talk" : Ms Magazine Blog
- So What’s Next?: McMillen's Fake Prom - Sugarbutch Chronicles
- Attorney Wants Phoebe Prince's Medical Records | BostonHerald.com
- Announcing the Winner of the 2010 Young Visionaries Contest!
Notable quotes Edit
- "Witty remark."
- -- Panelist @ timecode
External references Edit
- Marty Klein
- CARAS: Community-Academic Consortium for Research on Alternative Sexualities
- Australian Survey Shows Dangerous Attitudes Towards Violence Against Women : The Curvature
- Maymay references this study at the end of the discussion about "sex addiction."
- Instant Rimshot
- Fun, free, "ba-dum-ching!" sound effect. :)
Chat room quotes Edit
- The "Sexual Disaster Industry" [ rumiboy @ 01:22:52 UTC ]
- I think what Marty Klein is saying is that Big Pharma promotes "sexual addiction" as a way to sell pills. [ rumiboy @ 01:25:43 UTC ]
- Vagina monologues to me is the same as the Winter Soldier hearings. The veterans tell the truth. [ rumiboy @ 01:34:00 UTC ]
- Winter soldier hearings, Vietnam veterans got up in town hall style meetings and told the truth about what they did in Vietnam. [ rumiboy @ 01:36:06 UTC ]
- Humanism to me is the belief that we create our own reality, not imposed by some external being. [ rumiboy @ 01:40:18 UTC ]
- We celebrate human achievement in arts and science. The divine being one of those achievements. [ pavo734 @ 01:40:53 UTC ]
- When did diet go from meaning eating right to loosing weight? [ pavo734 @ 01:51:26 UTC ]
- But what really disturbed me was there was news of an anti-Constance Facebook group that got taken over by fans of hers but they took pictures of the people who went to the real prom and trashed them with slut-shaming and all kind of hurtful language. [ ohigetit @ 02:04:24 UTC ]
- She was slut-shamed by jealous girls because she was the new girl all the boys liked. [ pavo734 @ 02:13:33 UTC ]
- And most of the time the victims don't complain. [ ohigetit @ 02:20:19 UTC ]
Choose the download format that best meets your needs. If you're not sure which that is, you probably want the MP3 version to listen on a PC and the AAC version on a Mac. :)
And, as always, you can subscribe to the Kink On Tap podcast feed (AAC format), the Kink On Tap MP3 feed, or the Kink On Tap Ogg Vorbis feed.
If you'd like to embed this episode into your website, use the following code:
<div class="kot-embedded-player" style="text-align:center;"><object width="320" height="240" classid="clsid:02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B" codebase="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab"> <embed src="http://kinkontap.com/episodes/kinkontap36.m4a" width="320" height="240" autoplay="false" href="http://kinkontap.com/?cat=3" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/"></embed> <param name="src" value="http://kinkontap.com/episodes/kinkontap36.m4a" /> <param name="autoplay" value="false" /> <param name="pluginspage" value="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" /> </object><br /> This is <a href="http://kinkontap.com/">Kink On Tap</a> episode 36, by <a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" href="http://kinkontap.com/?author=4" property="cc:attributionName" rel="cc:attributionURL">maymay and Emma</a>.<br /> <small><span xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" href="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/Sound" property="dc:title" rel="dc:type">Kink On Tap</span> is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/">CC-BY-NC-ND 3.0 Unported License</a>.<br /> Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available<br />at <a xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" href="http://KinkOnTap.com/about/" rel="cc:morePermissions">KinkOnTap.com/about</a>.</small></div>