Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page lists some things you can do to become an active part of the Kink On Tap community.
How to support Kink On Tap if you can't contribute financially Edit
If you appreciate the show, making a monetary donation (whether it be a one time sum or one of our options for small recurring donations) helps us keep going both morally and financially. It's an expression of the show's worth to you that we can then put into making the show worth even more. We should say, both of us still have other sources of income, so it's not like we're risking personal bankruptcy. Nevertheless, Kink On Tap is not a negligible portion of our cash flow.
All that being said, if for any reason you can't contribute to support us financially, there's still plenty you can do to help us out. You can:
- rate and write a review of Kink On Tap on iTunes, or your own blog.
- bring a friend with you to the chat room on Sunday evenings and get them involved.
- add links to our community links feed by tweeting about them you found interesting and adding the hashtag #KinkOnTap or by bookmarking them on Delicious.com (and tagging them similarly).
- add quotes and make note of stuff we mention on the show on each of our episode's . (Here are detailed guidelines for how to help us with show notes.)
- transcribe episodes on our (currently empty) .
There's always stuff you can do to help!